Pioneer XDP 300-R. Balanced DAP

That’s great news. We’re you using SE or Balanced?

-Paul-

Balanced for about 95% of it

That a good improvement over what I have been getting. I will have to cull more programs. Although I only use Spotify and Neutron.

-Paul-

Has anyone used this with Tidal? I can’t seem to download files to this device using Tidal. No issues with Spotify offline downloading.

I haven’t used Tidal with it but use Spotify all the time and like you have had no problems whatsoever.

I’ve come to the brief conclusion that Tidal is causing me too many problems for slightly better sound quality with the issues using the Desktop App and issues with my DAP.

my Spotify stock is happy with this response :wink: lol disclaimer I purchased it when it went live on the stock exchange… I have no other affiliation.

So you own the company. Seems rather biased to me :slight_smile:

clarification… I purchased some Spotify stock :wink: I wish I had enough money to purchase the company…If I did I would be living someplace with more sunshine and beachfront…lol

Tidal app seems to have fixed itself. haha. Offline downloading works now. Not really sure why it didnt work before.

That’s good to know. Any ideas at all what it was. Was it an update or just gremlins?

Gremlins. They got in and took over