CanJam SoCal 2019

Anyone going to be attending this? I’ll be there on Saturday for a couple of hours, but we fly out that afternoon. It would be cool to meet up and chat with fellow forum members.

2 Likes

Probably. I grabbed tickets and live about 20-30 minutes away so I’ll only not be there if something comes up.

2 Likes

Nice! Hopefully see you there!

0 Likes

I think we’re going to miss this one. We had talked about going, but it looks like we’ll be at my brother’s wedding and out of the country. Which means, if I haven’t given up the “hobby” aspects of all of this, our next CanJam will likely be the RMAF cycle again …

2 Likes

@andrew and I will be there. CanJam SoCal is great. The Marriott is a great venue for the show and it’s an excuse to venture down to California.

4 Likes

I’d love to go but I think I’ll be going to Cali in April and May and that’s too much california for me at one time.

2 Likes

Never enough California… But I’m a native son, displaced here in Seattle lol…if it wasn’t so damn expensive in Cali we would be back there already…but who knows, the wife and I are always open to moving lol, especially to warmer climates, but as long as it is interesting (and the jobs pay well).

2 Likes

When someone from Seattle calls a place expensive, that’s seriously expensive!

4 Likes