Audeze Mobius Planar Magnetic Wireless Gaming Headphone - Official Thread

audeze

Yeah, they have been really good. When I get home today I’ll be putting all my information together for them so I can send it in for repair or replacement.

Ok, so they couldn’t fix my Mobius, but, they sent me a brand new one! The customer support was very good, and bonus the new box design for the packaging is dope! lol! So I’m back on the Mobius bandwagon for PC gaming!

Great to hear!

I am hoping Audeze lifts the restriction on Black (Carbon) Mobius as an Amazon exclusive so I can get my hands a pair on that. While I like the blue, a pair that is a little more subtle would definitely be to my liking.

What!!! Now I need to search for this mythical beast…

Edit: Holy mother of cheesy goodness… that is a good looking Mobius!! damn it… “copper is fine Tyler, you don’t need a sexy carbon black pair…”

Haha , it’s like I said in my initial impressions, if the Mobius was released in a black / more subtle colour they would take off just for the wireless listening alone. Looks like they listened to my advice!

I would still have to see it in person to see what it looks like and make sure the grey isn’t too light but they do look pretty good in the photos!

Yes, I would need to see it in person…thank you…I needed a reason to not get this for a color swap lol!